Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Memphis



I am currently on rotation for my dietetic internship in Memphis, TN. I am completing my required hours in pediatric nutrition at The Boling Center for Developmental Disabilities, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and Le Bonheur. It has been a great experience and I am proud for the opportunity.


However, I miss my boys. I am thankful that tonight is my last night in the hotel this week. I will be heading back again in a few weeks. Also, today is Josh's birthday and it's the first one I have missed. I have celebrated every birthday since his 18th one. Now my hubby is the ripe old age of 24. Additionally, I miss my Koopa. I see dogs out and a mist up. I know, I have an unhealthy attachment to him.



But this photo was the highlight of my night. It came from Josh with this note: "I know you miss it". I love that he and I can be so goofy. And yes, I love the big, round, orange basketball booty and those cute feet.


P.S. I see someone is dragging out all their toys in the floor while momma is away.

1 comment: