Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anniversary


Hello All!
`
Today is the 1st Anniversary for my Momma and Daddy's marriage. They have been together forever, but they survived the first year of marriage. I like to thank myself, seeing as my cuteness keeps any fights from getting beyond a tiff. I mean seriously, who has time to argue if I am around and needing attention?!? But anyways, I am proud my momma and daddy still like each other. I hear stories at the park about puppies whose momma's and daddy's fight or break up. That's real sad, especially when a puppy grew up his whole life with both his momma and daddy.

But the good news is my momma and daddy like each other so much it's gross. But that's okay. Plus, they both agree I am the best and never like to leave me. So, I guess this is my way of telling everyone that my momma and daddy really love each other and me. :)

If you are getting married, you should totally get a puppy as cool as me so you can be just as happy.

Well, I have a stuffed monkey to attack, so I will talk to you later!

Love to all my fans...
K

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty impressed by Koopa's writings. He's quite the loving little fella... :)

    Hope you guys got the card from me and the Natester! (The stamp was kind of falling off) :)

    ReplyDelete