Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleepless Night

I begin my DI again tomorrow and will be in Nashville each day. This is also the busy season for Josh's work. With this, Koopa's momma feels very guilty because I do not want him to have to stay in his crate for many hours. Josh leaves for work early and is never sure when he will get off work. I get off work at 5:00pm and will either get home around 7:00 pm with traffic or stay at my sister-in-law's house in Nashville. So, I am concerned about finding Koopa-care.

I am looking for a doggie daycare close to Skyline Medical Center so I could take Koopa to work with me and let him spend a day or two a week out of the crate. Also, if you are a reader and could take him in your home, or come by my house in the afternoon to let him potty, I would be willing to pay you for your time.

I just feel guilty for leaving him in the crate. His life is meant to be fun and spent with people or other dogs, not in a box. I will be glad when this leg of the internship is over, because, it's starting what I feel will be spending many sleepless nights.

2 comments:

  1. I will come and get him and let him hang out here until Josh goes home. He will get his doggie interaction and play time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just hated to ask y'all. I know your brood keeps you busy on top of managing all the nursery stuff. I really do appreciate it though.

    ReplyDelete