Sunday, March 13, 2011

All grown up with bills, a puppy, and a favorite pharmacy

The Month of March has further proved that we, Josh and Alyse, are in fact adults.
  • Our life insurance premiums came due along with our renters insurance. We rejoiced when our electric bill went down over $100.00 and we mock our water bill. Compared to everything else, that measley $17.00 is a baby bill.
  • Koopa had his yearly doctor's visit. He weighed in at 18 lbs, 12 oz and was deemed perfect. He is now big enough to get the every three year rabies shot instead of the yearly shot.
  • I realized I have an alliance to my chosen pharmacy. Rite Aid is the bomb and I hope they stay in business.

I am looking for jobs and have a fear of exiting my internship without a job offer. However, Josh sort of took the pressure off of me. If I don't find a job my summer will be open, so we may take a cross country roadtrip that includes eating at places featured on Man vs. Food. Perfect vacation before I sit for the RD Exam. :)

1 comment:

  1. First, Bills are far from fun. Second, Koopa and Ella weigh the same amount :). Third, as far as finding a job Good Luck. Things will fall into place. Fourth, I love Man vs Food and have never been on a road trip. So that sounds alot of fun to me! Love the blog btw!

    ReplyDelete