Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update!

Well, life has certainly improved in the Woodlee household. I am no longer living in a hotel two nights a week like I did for the previous month. Also, the weather is much more toleratable now.

Josh is in the full swing of digging season, and yes, my mudroom is currently living up to it's name. But, that means Koopa and I have Saturday mornings to play outside and visit friends. We recently went to our friend Tessa's work to visit her and her little girl, Ella. At nine months, Ella is the prime age to like a fluffy puppy. She was very giggly everytime she reached to touch him. I loved seeing how well he did with Miss Ella.

We also went to the ballparks and I let Koopa run and play off leash, which he ate up.

All in all, the Woodlee's are ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment