Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update

In the past few weeks, we have really stayed busy with Josh's work schedule and my rotation assignments. However, mixed in there we have had some fun and funny moments.

  1. Koopa and I get some time alone in the morning to play before I head to work. He enjoys jumping and dancing with me while I get ready.

  2. Koopa knocked over his water bowl. He then took a roll of paper towels and shredded it. From there, he laid the pieces on his spilled water. Telling you, he is a genius.

  3. My SIL and BIL are in Vegas, so my MIL and niece came over to make cookies yesterday.
Koopa enjoys playing with little ones and I think she enjoyed him too. Now, on a quiet Sunday evening, Koopa and I are watching Casablanca, our latest Netflix pic, while Josh plays a MLB game on the PS3. P.S. Koopa is really a big softy and enjoys a good romance story every now and then, as long as it doesn't feature "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". I even wore him out on the show on Instant Queue. All is good for Koopa and his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment