Saturday, March 19, 2011

Furniture Scramble

So, I rearranged our living room furniture which, has completely confused Koopa. I placed our cedar chest in front of our couch for a make shift coffee table. Koopa has never had an object in front of our furniture, which he is allowed on.

Koopa was laying on our chaise lounger, saw me behind the couch, and acted on impulse. He leaped from the chaise, barely cleared my newly decorated coffee table, and double bounced from the ground up to the couch. He then looked over the back of the couch and gave me a "Hey Mom" grin. He was so proud of himself. I am predicting a hernia in the near future.

P.S. What coffee table books do you own and love? I only have two right now but would love to add to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. oh, you know which ones I love and you'll soon have them too! Yay for Bitter with Baggage :)

    ReplyDelete